Thursday, August 5, 2010

toyota starlet kp61 tuned

hi,so finally i did update with my tuned kp61,wich i tuned +- month ago,i just somehow didnt had time do update xD.so what i did on it:
-new color(metalic)
-new wheels(hayashi street by MIMI,but with texture by ENDO)
-lip
-spoiler
-interior(seats by TOM2,speedometers,one by REIMU,new swheel by KAMIL)
new engine (4age by REIMU,my added turbo with my exhaust)









theres one pic on my nikko,thx to KEISUKE for that cleo mod what spawn cars on parking:D

and now for some time these was last pics from san andreas...why? sa is fuckin boring already...so i start using sa:lc,i converted for it my nikko circuit and my hakone,if someone will be interested i mb relase it:D,theres 2 pics from it


also,i did new VIDEO :D...thats all for now,so cya;D.